Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF

The really good news about today is that it is Friday.
The weather dudes and dudettes predict it will be a sunny afternoon, temperatures will certainly soar above 10 degrees Celsius and Saturday is looking to be just as fine.
It's about diggitty-dog time.

New to the Hank's line-up this week are the Apple & Pear Chips.
If you haven't grabbed a bag yet - Do it.
I packed some up this morning and they are delicious on wheels.

Today's Soup is Cream of Lion's Mane Mushroom
and ye ol' Stew is Pork Meatball.

I am going to have one of each when I'm done posting. I suggest you do the same.

That's about all the time I've got.
Come by today and say hi.

See you soon,
Max


p.s.
Also,
http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/021808/coffee-pot-suggests-coffee.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment