Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What I do on Tuesday by Max

I was trying to find something witty to say about Tuesday.
I can't really think of anything.
Tuesday in Google search is not turning up much interesting.
Nor do there seem to be many famous Tuesdays in history that have a happy ending.

Here's some Tuesday happiness I'm brewing up.
Tuesday is a great night to order pizza.
You have no excuse to but it's a nice treat for the rest of the week.
Plus, you can pack it for lunches on Wednesday.

Tuesday would be a great night to go out. You only have 3 more days left in the average work week to plough through.
Tuesday used to be cheap movie night. Go out with a friends and catch a flick.

That is my bucket of Tuesday optimism.

Onto the daily specials!
Today we have a beautiful Tunisian Soup
and Butter Chicken Stew.

I know what I'm having for lunch.

See you soon,
Max

P.S. Check out this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment