Saturday, September 5, 2009

I don't want to be a bragger (okay, well, secretly I do want to be a bragger. Here I go...) but we have great mornings at Hank's. I mean, I really love being here in the morning. I like the people with their papers. I love that 3 year old who eats his pain au chocolat or paints his face with it.
I like making lots and lots of lattes. I like seeing you off to the market.
I like that you make Saturdays in the cafe awesome. (*sings* I love Paris in the fall....)
You know, as far as places go. I like this place a lot.


Special!
Soup today is a Vegetarian-Friendly Cream of Mushroom Soup.

Special Sandwiches are
Pulled Pork Sandwich
& Heirloom Tomato Sandwich with our herbed goat cheese spread.

Salad Bar...

Cumbrae's Chicken Salad
Tri-Bean Salad with Pumpkin Seed Dressing
Lemon Balm Slaw (Delicious)
Niçoise Salad with Tuna & Boiled Eggs plus, Garlic Vinaigrette


See you soon,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment