Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blogs I Love Part#1

There are many great blogs. I am sure that almost each and everyone of us who spends more than two hours a day on the computer has one they check into at least once in a while.

Every once in a while I'm going to post a blog that I check, or a blog by someone I know and love.
Hopefully it will also find a place in some one's tiny heart as well.

Today's first blog is
www.deargeordi.blogspot.com

This blog is an art work in progress. It follows letters between the writer and the fictional character Geordi La Forge (from Star Trek).
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do.

Today's Specials are
Carrot & Ginger Soup (Vegan Friendly!)
Beef & Wild Rice Stew (Meaty!)

See you soon,
Max

p.s. Don't forget to Vote For Hank (He's no Nixon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment