Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun Things Ago

I was going to write a post about what is going on this weekend - but I'm so over whelmed that I'm going to leave searching for things you love up to you.

Tonigh there is some weird end to the Luminato Festival (which I'm sorry to say I completely missed and know nothing about) Cirque du Soleil arrives at the Central Waterfront to do some performance every half hour (for a total of 4 performances?).
I think it's worth doing tonight.

To keep you over until the dinner hour - or to help you hold your own on the patios of our fine city this afternoon:
Chicken and Mushroom Stew (I've smelled it and it smells divine)
and a lighter option
Parsnip & Apple Soup (It's vegan friendly!)

See you soon,
Max

p.s. Don't forget to Vote For Hank.

No comments:

Post a Comment