Monday, August 24, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

My favourite Fight Club haiku...
Watching white moon face
The stars never feel anger
Blah, blah, blah, the end.

And this silly, 14+ Haiku about Mondays.


Specials!
Cream of Corn Soup

Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Salads...
1! Whole Wheat Penne and Chorizo Sausage Salad tossed in a basil pesto with cheese and oven roasted tomatoes

2! Cumbrae's Chicken Salad with gherkins and olives and yum.

3! Hank's Classic Minty Slaw

4! Ontario Fruit Salad featuring Melon

5! Vegan friendly Soba Noodle Salad

6! Grilled Eggplant & Tomato Salad on a bed of greens, with basil vinaigrette and sprinkled with cow's milk cheese (pasteurized)

And that, my friends, is all she wrote.

See you soon,
Max

P.S. I think the voting is over (I can't open the website on this computer, I am missing the plug-ins. Someone let me know). Thanks for voting for Hank.

No comments:

Post a Comment