Thursday, August 27, 2009

Let's go to the Ex.

Want to know something silly?
Until this year I had never been inside the St. Lawrence Market.
I've never been to the Ex.
I've never ridden the Queen Street car across the city (better do it before October when they start their pilot project to turn eastbound one around at Parliament and the Westbound around at Shaw).
Until last year I had never been to the Toronto Islands (I've still only gone once for only two hours but I've done my best. Also, I flew Porter in April, does that count?).

I will try my best to get to the Exhibition this year, I swear. I had big plans last year - I just don't know where the time went. However, if I go, I will buy my tickets online and get all sorts of Tiny Tom Donuts coupons.
I promise - I will try to be a good Toronto Dweller and get there.

What's hot...
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup (Vegetarian Friendly)

What's not.... (not warm, that is...)
Asian Beef & Rice Salad
South Western Bean Salad with our friend, the Tuna.
Cumbrae's Chicken Salad
Hank's Classic Minty Slaw
Beet & Greens Salad with goat cheese
Summer Vegetable Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette
Pork & Mushroom Pasta Salad
Ontario Fruit Salad

And maybe, beat me to the Ex.

See you soon,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment