Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rainbows and Lollipops and

Another day of rain has cooled things down a bit. Not that the heat lasted long - rather the humidity. It had me teeming in hot anger at the end of the day.
And I love heat. Don't get me wrong. I just get frazzled in the dewy days.

Here's an article I am loving on blogto.com.

As for the week, we're off to the races. For those of us who got four days we are ticking right along.

We've got an awesome possum pot of Cream of Garden Vegetable Soup today.
It is garnished with a cream drizzle filled with thyme, rosemary and savoury.

We've got back Macaroni Salad! It's a little different then the last recipe but sure to tickle your tummy.
Also in Salad Land we have...
Chef's Salad (Greens with boiled egg, grilled bacon & other goodies with a Shallot Vinaigrette)Chicken Salad (Cumbrae's Chicken with green olives, cheese and other savory goodies.)
Hank's Classic Minty Slaw
Ontario Fruit Salad (TRY SOME YOU WILL THANK ME.)

PULLED PORK SANDWICHES!
Okay, and I'm done.

Off to Lunch!
See you soon,
Max

P.S. Time is running out! Don't Forget to VOTE FOR HANK


No comments:

Post a Comment