Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where would we be?

Thank you to the kind gentleman who just phoned to remind me I had dropped the blog ball. I do apologize but I'm back and ready to roar!

Stew of the day. Chicken and Chorizo. Hearty, heart warming, makes the rain feel right.

Sandwich of the day. Heirloom tomato, the real deal. It's what we wait for 11 months of the year, it's what Ontario does best. We've kept it simple with a nice little herby goats cheese spread and some organic greens. Does a body good.

The salad line up is intense.

Candy cane beet salad with goats cheese and pumpkin seeds. I'm eating as I type. It's pretty dang tasty.

We've got soba noodle salad with tofu. We love it you love it.

Pork Confit Pasta Salad. The staff got their hands on this one and nearly everyone has been eating it for the last two days. It doesn't suck.

Good Ol' Minty Slaw, which changes the face of coleslaw for people everyday.

We have an awesomely refreshing Melon Fruit Salad. Best thing ever for mid afternoon slump. It's sunshine in your mouth.

Alright folks. I'm off to make your food!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment