Monday, October 5, 2009

Hey, Everyone, It's me! Abe!

There's lots of things that get me excited. Somethings more than others. Today I have the great pleasure of making a lot of happy Monday's for you grumpy ones.

Are you ready?

Meat Lover's Stew (featuring beef and pork!)

Special Sandwich today is going to be Flank Steak Sandwich - but not the way you're used to it!
It's going to be done Old School - that's right! LIKE THE ROAST BEEF! So, my Roast Beef Wisher from way back can have a dream sandwich.
Let me describe it for you: Rosemary, garlic Flank Steak Sandwich has green onion mayo, acidulated onion, fig balsamic mustard (from Anton Kozliks Canadian Mustard) and local greens. (Classic!)

Salad Guys!
Beef & Pasta Salad
Chef's Salad
Ontario Fruit Salad
Cumbrae's Chicken Salad
Chicken & Sausage Quiche
Minty Slaw

See you soon, with smiles, I hope!
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment