Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesdays of October

As much as I'm not ready for Halloween (no costume, no ideas) I'm also not ready for November (no light winter boots, I have Sorels, but nothing for slushy sidewalks).
This morning as the clouds reflecting the-not-yet-risen sun broke though my curtains at about 7:20a I thought about how dark the dark will be. Dark.
Also, I'm wondering what you guys do to avoid the Winter Sad. Leave me some replies and let me know how you cope.

Today!
STEW In the House!
Pork & Apple Stew with fresh Cranberries

Pulled Pork Sandwiches (the default bread is now the Pain Rustique unless you say otherwise!)
Sirloin Sandwiches (with the all new-special-super-duper Caramelized Onion Horseradish Mayo)

Salad Sally:
Not-Your-Mom's Potato Salad
Green Salad (with lots of yummy veg on top)
Quiche (Potato, Onion, Peppers) on Greens
Soba Noodle Salad
Flank Steak Pasta Salad
Riesling Dill Slaw

The fun happy times ahead. I look forward to the skating at the very least.

See you soon,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment