Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blogs of Christmas Past

I think I've used that title before. I'm not sorry. I'm starting to feel myself not Christmas shopping because of the lack of snow... and because of family indecision about how we are exchanging presents this year.
I've already noticed the Winners at College Park more packed than normal when I went to buy socks last week (I couldn't find a pair without a hole).
I dread the crowds and I don't like malls anyway. It truly is hard to find a gift that means I thought about it because I can barely think when I am in a mall full of screaming kids, teenagers on cell phones and adults meandering like they don't know how to walk.
See what I mean? I don't belong in a mall. I can't be happy when I'm in one. ^_^

So, I find my refuge at Hank's. The people are always happy, the cappuccinos are always in plenty and there's always smiling people and nice music.

Soup! Curried Pear, Apple and Parsnip YUM

Open-Faced Meatloaf Sandwich with Homemade Pan Gravy
Uh, Yes.

Dingo Farms Beef Stew

Picked Radish with Miso & Greens

Crème Fraîche Dill Potato Salad

Beet & Goat Cheese Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette

Hank's is GO!

See you soon,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment